A GUI and Console tool to modify your Cyberpunk 2077 experience.
mods folder into
*Please make a clean installation if you are updating BraindanceProtocol
- Configure the hotkey for opening the GUI inside the tab of CyberEngineTweaks
- To open the GUI, either:
- Open the CET console - OR -
- Press the hotkey to open the GUI (You need to close the console first)
Configuring Custom Hotkeys
Follow these steps to configure custom hotkeys, for the protocols you want to keybind:
- Open the BDP GUI
- Find your desired protocol(s), and press the hotkey icon:
- Open the CET console and press the button
- Configure your new hotkey(s) from the tab in CET
Currently Supported Languages
- Chinese - 中文 (Translator: Senfee-Cheng)
- Danish - Dansk (Translator: VP-EN)
- German - Deutsch (Translator: nodeg)
- Russian - Русский (Translator: vanja-san)
How to display other languages
Here is a detailed guide on how to change the font of CET to display the non-English Characters.
Need help with translation
Please read this guide and this issue to get more information.